I'm an animation student interested in character design and story development.
Icon made by GhostlyPantaloon: ghostlypantaloon.deviantart.co…
I’m usually kinda hesitant about making to-do lists for art, as I feel like it puts a creative barrier over things I want to do with spontaneity, stuff I can’t plan, etc.
A lot of this is stuff I really need to do anyway, no matter what, so there’s a big window of time on these things:
- I need to completely revamp and start promoting my OCs and have them organized so they are easily viewed by other people, I’m probably going to do this on my Charahub, which I will link to when I’ve made everything damn good and ready.
- Get into the groove of just making a comic regularly, I wanna just make it up on the spot, and do it more as a layout/storytelling exercise. See if it goes somewhere.
- Wanted to do some redesigns of Overwatch characters for shits and giggles: specifically Reaper, Widowmaker, and possibly Sombra.
- Turn the Star Wars poster idea into something
- Just do something interesting in general with fan art and printmaking, maybe test something I’ve already made. The Nurse from Dead by Daylight would make a fun print and maybe a keychain with the transparent one, see who can make the best prints/keychains for me, sell those.
- Get a paypal together? Patreon? Drawing streams?
- Start developing a style-guide and show bible for the super secret project I totally didn’t tell you about. Shhhhhhhh.